...so it’s just as important that added to your superstar personal assistant skills, you enjoy a strong sense of humour & some good banter.
ISO Personal Assistant to Kirsty & Adam from Harcourts Queenstown
- 3 to 4 days per week, possibly more
- Flexible hours
- Queenstown-based, with permanent residency
- Strong written & verbal English
- Experience in real estate not essential
- Commencing 1 October 2020
Kirsty & Adam are an award-winning real estate duo that value professionalism infiltrated with good energy and fun. We spend a lot of our life working, so lets make it enjoyable. Our current PA, Rosemary, has created human-life and will be leaving us soon. If you're a Superstar PA, you'll know what that involves. However, to manage expectations, we've created a wishlist of the ideal human that we'd have assisting us.
Kirsty & Adam's ideal human...
- walks into a room and brings the sun with them.
- positively interprets Kirsty & Adam's humour and brings their own.
- has cross-fit strong administration and computer skills.
- exercises attention to detail. You don't need to exercise, sometimes we don't.
- is highly organised and can organise this duo.
- oozes 'self-starter', 'independent worker'.
- likes a fast-paced day and can change direction quickly.
- understands client confidentiality.
- speaks and writes the English language, well.
- enjoys a fun working environment.
- likes problem solving and finding a way to make things happen.
- takes Kirsty & Adam's administration tasks and evaporates them from their to-do-list.
Oh and a background in marketing + design skills would be a nice advantage, but not essential.
Does this sound like you?
Standing by to hear from our ideal human.
Send that CV & letter of persuasion to: firstname.lastname@example.org