We’ll be spending a lot of time together...
Full-time Personal Assistant
...so it’s just as important that added to your superstar personal assistant skills, you enjoy a strong sense of humour & some good banter.
ISO Personal Assistant to Kirsty & Adam from Harcourts Queenstown:
- Full-time position
- Queenstown based
- Proven administration background
- Great work conditions
- Strong written & verbal English
- Experience in real estate is ideal but not essential
We are an award-winning real estate duo that value professionalism infiltrated with good energy and fun.
We spend a lot of our life working, so lets make it enjoyable.
This role has grown from a part-time to a full-time role. Our current PA, Brooke, will sadly be leaving us soon.
If you're a Superstar PA, you'll know what this involves.
However, to manage expectations, we've created a wish-list of the ideal human that we'd have assisting us.
Kirsty & Adam's ideal human...
- walks into a room and brings the sun with them.
- positively interprets Kirsty & Adam's humour and brings their own.
- has cross-fit strong administration and computer skills.
- exercises attention to detail. You don't need to exercise, sometimes we don't.
- is highly organised and can organise this duo.
- oozes 'self-starter', 'independent worker'.
- has mastered the art of ‘In-design’ (or similar).
- understands client confidentiality.
- speaks and writes the English language, well.
- loves to eat & drink.
- takes Kirsty & Adam's administration tasks and evaporates them from their to-do-list.
Oh and a background in marketing + design skills would be a nice advantage.
Standing by to hear from our ideal human.
Send that CV & letter of persuasion to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing: Applications open until Friday 23 April 2021. Position has a flexible commencement date, ideally May 2021.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.